Greenhouse Effects Stonefish analogue chorus and vibrato pedalWritten by Krach Werke
The Greenhouse hand built Effects pedal Stonefish chorus and vibrato is like the other Greenhouse pedals - a very robust and quality build. This one is from a look point of view my favourite of their designs.
Like all the other pedals they come with a pick, a small linen or cotton bag and a pamflet. The pedals have a beautiful enclosure and really feel solid.
Because I am not the most familiar with chorus or vibrato pedals I will keep my comments simple and short and just on my observations.
The sounds is very clean like all their pedals. The range of depth and effect is huge so both the chorus and vibrato effect is vary versatile. The knobs feel sturdy and because these pedals are so clean they seem to work pretty well before and after the drive pedals.
The pedals has a switch to toggle between chorus and vibrato.
Learn more on the Greenhouse Effects Website
Latest from Krach Werke
- How to record your amp via DI Box
- Recording a natural DI guitar track
- Impulse Responses and Convolution Reverbs from Krachwerke
- Is amp profiling the new Napster? The Kemper profiling issue.
- Merry Christmas, just for you a lovely number called Jingle Bells
- Krachwere Studios live recording demo
- AmpFister overdrive pedal by Sine Effect Electronics demo
- We now stock Sine Effect Electronics pedals
- Aural Dream Purely Fuzz Demo and Review
- Gear4music DMS-D7 Drum Mic Set unboxing and overview