David Weiss of SonicScoop interviews Justin Frankel, creator of the DAW ReaperWritten by Krach Werke
David Weiss of SonicScoop interviews Justin Frankel, creator of the popular alternative DAW, Reaper.
I never knew the creator of Winamp and Reaper was the same genius. We love Reaper and in a way not suprised it is the same creator. If you look at the ethos of WinAmp and Reaper it is very much the same.
Reaper is a ver powerfull DAW and is becoming a favourite of many professional audio mixers and engineers. The power lies in its easy to use interface and powerfull routing option. Just like WinAmp it has many skins to choose from which makes it easy on the eye and helps with different peoples perception of colour and workflow.
Give Reaper a wirl:
Latest from Krach Werke
- Twinote Fuzz Pii Fuzz Pedal demo and Review
- LooperEYE loop station - Camera Controlled
- Brian Wampler Finally Releases his 11 Mode Terraform Modulation Workstation after a Year's Worth of Tweaking
- Greenhouse Effects Pedals now on Krachwerke Online Shop
- Impulse Responses and Convolution Reverbs from Krachwerke