Genesis Buffer pedal by Krachwerke
Bring the sparkle back into your pedal chain. Bring back high end and clarity to your signal when using long leads or many true-bypass pedals.
Sometimes big problems call for a small solution.
The Genesis Buffer is a new pedal from Krachwerke. At just over 5cm x 5cm, this little box steps up your 9V power source to give extra juice to high-end analogue components, making your signal crisp and clear as ever. No more wasted space just to preserve your tone through long cables! Made by regular-sized hands.
Input voltage: 9V DC
Polarity: Centre-negative (standard for most pedals)
Current draw: ~14mA
Input impedance: >1 megaohm (1M)
Output impedance: 100 ohms
Voltage swing (headroom): ~12vpp
- Small size saves space on your packed pedal board
- Voltage is increased inside the pedal for more headroom
- High-end analogue chip
- Low output impedance
- highs with no tone colouration
- Radio frequency (RF) rejection
- Heavily-tested and heavily-played!